- Unlock the Los Santos Customs Tee but logging in before July 20th, then playing Los Santos Tuners on or after July 20th.
- Unlock the Los Santos Tour Jacket by participating in any Impromptu Race (accessible via the Interaction Menu) before July 20th,, then playing Los Santos Tuners on or after July 20th.
- Unlock the Los Santos Customs Coveralls by stealing and successfully selling a vehicle to LS Customs in Freemode before July 20th, then playing Los Santos Tuners on or after July 20th.
All three above items will appear in your Wardrobe 72 hours after logging in after Jly 23rd.
New Content: On July 20th the Tuners update will drop, including new missions, challenges, and vehicles. For more info check out the Rockstar Games Newswire.
Most Discounts and Bonuses the Same as Last Week: Apart from the items listed above, all other discounts, bonuses, and the podium vehicle, are the same as last week.
New Podium Vehicle: The new podium vehicle is the Vapid Retinue Mk II (same as last week).
- Freemode Events and Challenges
- Survival Modes
Property 40% off
- All Dynasty 8 Garages
Vehicles 40% off
- Western Company Cargobob (GTA$ 1,074,000)
- Vapid Slamtruck (GTA$ 786,000)
- Lampadati Toro (GTA$ 1,050,000)
- Kraken (GTA$ 795,000)
Vehicles 30% off
- Vetir (GTA$ 1,141,000 / 855,750)
- P-45 Nokota (GTA$ 1,857,345 / 1,396,500)
- RM-10 Bombushka (GTA$ 4,142,950 / 3,115,000)
- V-65 Molotok (GTA$ 3,351,600 / 2,520,000)
- Übermacht Revolter (GTA$ 1,127,000)
- Up Chiliad, Par Time 01:10:10
RC Bandito Time Trial:
- Vespucci Beach, Par Time 02:05:00
- Senora Freeway
Twitch Prime Bonuses:
- Dinka Sugoi 80% off (GTA$ 244,800 / 183,600)
- Buckingham Valkyrie 70% off (GTA$ 1,137,150 / 855,000)