VIP Missions are a good way to make a lot of money in Grand Theft Auto Online, even when you’re just starting out. Follow the steps below to gain access to these valuable missions.
1. Have the Property or the Cash
In order to access VIP missions you need to be registered as either a VIP or a CEO. If you can afford it, becoming a CEO is better because it has extra perks like access to special abilities and vehicles.
In order to become a CEO you have to own executive offices. There are four to choose from, the cheapest being the Maze Bank West office for GTA$ 1,000,000 from the Dynasty8 website on your phone. (Note: Don’t buy any of the cosmetic upgrades, they are all a waste of money.) You can also get a FREE executive office if you have the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack.
If you don’t have the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack and you don’t want to front the GTA$ 1 Million cash for an office right now, you can just register as a VIP. All you’ll need is to have GTA$ 50,000 in your Maze Bank account in order to register as a VIP.
To be clear, it doesn’t cost anything to register as a VIP. You just need to have the money in your account. If you don’t have enough cash, you can make GTA$ 50,000 you’ll have to find some way to get it before you can move forward.
2. Consider Your Session
When you are registered as a VIP or CEO, you lose the ability to enable passive mode and you are much more likely to be killed by other players because they get a bonus for it.
If you don’t want to worry about getting murdered by other players while you work these missions, all you have to do is enter a Friends Only session or an Invite Only session. Here’s how:
- Open the Pause Menu and go to the Online section.
- Select Leave GTA Online.
- From GTA V, open the Pause Menu again and, again, go to the Online section.
- Select Play GTA Online.
- Now instead of selecting Go at the top, select Closed Friend Session. Or, if you can’t trust all of your friends, select Invite Only Session. Note: You can’t register as a VIP or CEO in a Solo Session.
You will now be able to do whatever you want in Freeplay mode without having to worry about any jerks except for the NPC kind.
3. Register as a VIP or CEO
Now that you've got what you need and you're in the session you want, you’re ready to register. Simply follow the steps below:
- Open the Interaction Menu.
- Scroll down to SecuroServ and select Register as a VIP (if you have executive offices then this will say Register as a CEO).
- If this is your first time, you’ll be asked to name your organization. Once you do that, you’ll be ready to go.
Now that you’re registered, you can access the VIP missions by opening the Interaction Menu again and selecting SecuroServ VIP (or CEO), then selecting VIP Work.