The Diamond Casino Heist is a huge, drawn-out endeavor. It's pretty fun and can be somewhat lucrative but if you're doing this purely for the cash we would recommend looking elsewhere. The Cayo Perico Heist, for example, will net you on average more than twice what the Diamond Casino Heist will since you can play it solo.
That said, maybe you just feel like checking this one out, which is perfectly reasonable. Plus, as we said, it's fun and that's what this is all really for, isn't it?
In this article we'll tell you exactly how to complete the Diamond Casino Heist in the easiest, quickest way, but before we move on, there are a few things to note:
- You can complete most of the heist Setup Missions on your own, but will need at least one other player for the Finale.
- We will be recommending a specific approach. However, if you've already completed this heist at least once and it was via the same approach, this will be locked and you'll have to use a different approach at least once before it's unlocked again.
- Some of what is said in this article will come down to player skill and rank. Obviously if these are both high everything will be that much easier.
The first thing you need to do in order to access the Diamond Casino Heist is purchase an Arcade. Follow the steps below:
- After receiving a text message to do so, meet Lester at Mirror Park.
- After the cutscene, open Maze Bank Foreclosures and purchase an Arcade (doesn't matter which).
- Head to whichever location you purchased and watch the cutscene.
- Go to the computer in your Arcade basement and complete the setup missions.
- Once the Arcade setup mission is complete you'll be able to access the Diamond Casino Heist via the room in the basement with the giant white boards.
Setup is pretty straight-forward. Follow these steps:
- Pay the GTA$ 25,000 to initiate Setup.
- If you haven't already, next you need to Scope Out Casino. Make sure you've scoped the Security Tunnel Access Point, located in a tunnel underneath the race track. If you don't do this, you won't have access to the specific approach we recommend, Gruppe Sechs.
- Next complete the Vault Contents mission.
- Finally, select your approach: The Big Con.
Don't bother with the extras. They're unnecessary.
This is where the bulk of your time will be spent. Follow these steps:
- Hire a crew. You will not be making much use of weapons or getaway vehicles so for those choose whoever is cheapest. However, you'll want the best hacker, especially if the vault contains cash. The better your hacker, the more time you have in the vault. If you've already found all 50 Signal Jammers you will have unlocked the best of the best, Avi Schwartzman, who will provide 3 minutes and 30 seconds of vault time. If not, the next best choice is Paige Harris, who provides 3 minutes and 15 seconds, but you'll need to own a Terrorbyte. Similarly, you'll need to own a Nightclub in order to get Yohan Blair, but he's not a top choice in any case. Christian Feltz would be your third choice, providing 3 minutes, and you will have access to him no matter what.
- Complete all missions with a yellow asterisk next to them. It doesn't matter which Unmarked Weapons and Getaway Vehicles you choose. Under Approach Specific Preps, be sure to choose Gruppe Sechs and complete both missions.
- Optional: The only optional mission that makes much of a difference is the Security Pass. If you get the Level 2 Security Pass you'll be able to enter doors with the press of a button, rather than having to complete a hack minigame. You can also simply pay to skip this one.
Now it's time to move on to the finale.
Now that you've completed all the setup and prep, the finale will be pretty easy. Follow these steps:
- Be sure to select Security Tunnel as your access point. Exit point doesn't matter. You'll have plenty of time to deliver the goods so you can select the most difficult buyer option.
- When you begin the mission, all you have to do is follow the instructions. As you make your way to the vault all will go well as long as you don't literally bump into anyone.
- Once you're inside the vault you'll need to hack into the side rooms. The hack minigame requires you to select four images that are part of the fingerprint image. If you get this wrong too many times you will be detected so look carefully.
- Get as much loot as you can, then head to the door when you have about 15 seconds remaining.
- When you're leaving, go straight through the room again, not bumping into anyone, until you reach a hallway with the stairwell.
- Enter the stairwell. While you're in there Lester will inform you that the theft has been discovered and the place will go on high alert. Equip your weapons.
- At the top of the stairwell wait until the guard outside the door is positioned in a way that you can quickly melee attack him.
- Now you have a choice: you can either continue to sneak your way out, melee attacking as you go to remain in stealth, or you can just start shooting. Being detected at this point shouldn't make things that much more difficult for you.
- From the stairwell door turn left, then turn left again until you reach a door to a control room on your right.
- From the control room immediately go through the door you'll find on your left.
- Turn left into the hallway, watching for enemies, and make your way around the desk to the metal detectors.
- Go through the metal detectors and exit out the back door.
- From outside the back door run straight ahead and climb over the fence, then head diagonally straight and to the right.
- If you haven't been detected, sneak carefully on the race track until you're far enough away from the casino before running. If you have been detected, run right away and shoot anyone you see as you go.
- You'll need to climb another fence and jump down. There are sections here that are low enough to avoid injury, but even if you get slightly injured it won't be the end of the world.
- Once you've jumped down, run to the road and steal a car. From here head to the sewer entrance, which is right around the corner and in the canal.
- Drive through the sewer until you reach the exit on the other side. You will probably have lost your wanted stars by this point but if you haven't, don't exit the sewer until you have.
- Now all that's left to do is drive to your buyer's location. Steer clear of the casino or your wanted stars will come back. Feel free to keep an eye out for a faster vehicle but if you've done this right you'll have plenty of time to get to even the farthest away buyer location.