The Benefactor Terrorbyte is an extremely versatile vehicle. It's armored, has an interface for maintaining and accessing your various businesses, and unlocks the Paige Harris client jobs. It's basically a moving military base, quite useful for many of the various endeavors you may be participating in.
Read this article to learn everything you need to know about the Benefactor Terrorbyte in GTA V Online.
How to Unlock the Benefactor Terrorbyte in GTA V Online
In order to access the Benefactor Terrorbyte the first thing you need to do is purchase a Nightclub. Yes, this is an inconvenient expense, but think of it this way: The Nightclub unlocks other profitable missions, another way to use your other businesses including the Bunker and MC Club businesses, and it even has one of the few streams of completely passive income.
So if you're ready to get the Benefactor Terrorbyte, simply follow these steps:
- Open Maze Bank Foreclosures on your phone and purchase a Nightclub. The least expensive one is the Elysian Island Nightclub location for GTA$ 1,080,000.
- Open Warstock Cache and Carry on your phone and you'll find the Benefactor Terrorbyte is available for purchase. The most basic version will cost GTA$ 1,375,000. With all upgrades it can be as much as GTA$ 3,459,500.
- See the next section to decide which upgrades you want.
GTA V Online Benefactor Terrorbyte Upgrades
Here's a list of all of the upgrades for the Benefactor Terrorbyte in GTA V Online, and their prices. Read carefully to decide what makes sense for your purposes.
- Interior Tint - GTA $ 105,000 when changed from the default. This is purely aesthetic and does not effect gameplay.
- Interior Decal - GTA$ 41,400 - GTA$ 127,500 when changed from the default. This is purely aesthetic and does not effect gameplay.
- Turret Station - GTA$ 297,000. This turret station can lock on five separate targets, all from the swivel chair in the back.
- Drone Station - GTA$ 815,000. This is a short-range surveillance drone with a stun gun and an emergency self-destruct sequence.
- Weapon Workshop - GTA$ 245,000. Make upgrades to your weapons while on the go.
- Specialized Workshop - GTA$ 495,000. This is the only workshop that can customize and store the Pegassi Oppressor Mk II.
GTA V Online Benefactor Terrorbyte Modifications
Like all vehicles, you can modify your Benefactor Terrorbyte to improve performance. Note that you can only modify this vehicle in the Nightclub Warehouse Garage Vehicle Workshop.
How to Modify the Benefactor Terrorbyte
From the Terrorbyte Garage in your Nightclub, enter the the cab of the Terrorbyte and press Right on the D Pad. If this doesn't work, make sure you're not registered as an MC President or VIP.
See below for a general modifications list and a range of how much each modification type will set you back.
- Armor - GTA$ 1,000 - GTA$ 50,000
- Brakes - GTA$ 1,000 - GTA$ 35,000
- Engine - GTA$ 9,000 - GTA$ 33,500
- Horns - FREE - GTA$ 90,000 (See this article for details on horn options.)
- Lights - GTA$ 600 - GTA$ 7,500
- Loss/Theft Prevention - Free for Full Coverage
- Plates - GTA$ 200 - GTA$ 600
- Respray - GTA$ 780 - GTA$ 50,000 (See this article for details on respray options.)
- Suspension - GTA$ 200 - GTA$ 4,400
- Transmission - GTA$ 1,000 - GTA$ 40,000
- Turbo - GTA$ 5,000 - GTA$ 50,000
- Wheels - GTA$ 1,290 - GTA$ 82,195 (See this article for details on wheel options.)
- Windows - GTA$ 500 - GTA$ 5,000
Using the Benefactor Terrorbyte in GTA V Online
Here's a list of what you can do with the Benefactor Terrorbyte:
- Scan Players - While driving the Benefactor Terrorbyte you can scan other players and get specific stats: Their K/D Ratio (how many times they've killed other players vs. been killed by other players), money earned, and favorite vehicle.
- Services - The Benefactor Terrorbyte will be added to the Services section of your Interaction Menu, meaning you can request it or have it put away like other similar behicles.
- Operate Businesses - You can use the touchscreen in the back of the Benefactor Terrorbyte to operate 8 businesses: Vehicle Cargo, Special Cargo, MC Club Businesses, Bunker, and Air Freight Cargo, triggering source and resupply missions.
- Start Paige Harris Client Jobs - See more about this below.
Paige Harris Client Jobs in GTA V Online
Paige Harris Client Jobs are also accessed through the touchscreen in the back of the Benefactor Terrorbyte.
There are 6 Client Jobs you can do for Paige Harris via the Benefactor Terrorbyte. All jobs pay from GTA$30,000 to GTA$ 35,000 and have a 30-minute cooldown. Some of them have certain requirements, such as upgrades or multiple players. See the full list below:
- Robbery in Progress - Requirements: 1 Player Minimum
- Data Sweep - Requirements: 1 Player Minimum
- Targeted Data - Requirements: 1 Player Minimum, Drone Station in Terrorbyte
- Diamond Shopping - Requirements: 1 Player Minimum, Drone Station in Terrorbyte
- Collector's Pieces - Requirements: 2 Players Minimum
- Deal Breaker - Requirements: 2 Players Minimum
And there you have it. As you can see the Benefactor Terrorbyte is an extremely versatile vehicle and may be just what you need to streamline your various business ventures.